Lables on the right?

0 wyświetleń

janluk...@gmail.com

nieprzeczytany,
2 lip 2009, 10:13:142.07.2009
do Navbar drag and drop
I moved my labels tab to the right hand side of the screen. This no
longer works and it's very bad. Do you think this will be solved?

ShillyShara

nieprzeczytany,
10 lip 2009, 12:31:1210.07.2009
do Navbar drag and drop
I am also really frustrated with google's latest "upgrade" to Gmail. I
liked having all my labels on the right, clearing space on the left
for Gchat and my Twitter gadget. I LIKED having my labels on the
right; now they are all combined with Inbox, Sent, etc. This makes
finding what I am looking for much much more difficult.

Why does Google keep fixing things that aren't broken? Please, Google,
let me put my labels on the
I feel strongly about this?
Odpowiedz wszystkim
Odpowiedz autorowi