still not working

lisakskinner

Jul 16, 2009, 4:35:21 AM7/16/09
to Navbar drag and drop
Tried reloading Navbar drag and drop from Google Labs, again, and the
gadget still does not work. When I tried to drag and drop Google Docs
or Google Calendar from the left to the right, the chosen item
promptly popped back to the left side. This is frustrating as I use
GMail as my "productivity center" and having my useful items arranged
on both sides makes access easier. Having to scroll up and down, for
example, instead of giving my GCalendar a quick glance lessens it's
usefulness.
It's a great feature and I hope you can get fixed real soon now!