DND not working on right side

1 view

finetastic

Jun 11, 2009, 7:01:05 AM6/11/09
to Navbar drag and drop
My DND will allow me to change theverticle position for the two boxes
on the left side of my inbox but I can't move them to the right side
of my inbox. The two boxes on the right side will not move vertically
or across.

I cannot tell you when this happened but I noticed it recently when
the boxes on the right side (I only use two) changed position without
my assistance and I went to move them back.

If it helps to solve this problem, my calendar and docs are on the
left hand side. My labels and chat are on the right.

Dave

JP Werzinske

Jun 14, 2009, 2:48:26 AM6/14/09
to Navbar drag and drop
As far as I can tell you can't move items to the right side with DnD.
This would be a great addition as I have a number of gadgets on the
left hand side.

I also have my chat and labels on the right using the Labs setting to
do this.

JP

Keith Prickett

Jun 24, 2009, 6:05:39 PM6/24/09
to Navbar drag and drop
I would love to have the ability to move windows to the right side
also.

Charlie

Jun 25, 2009, 1:13:18 PM6/25/09
to Navbar drag and drop