Right side Labels gadget broken, anybody know?

JC2

Jul 1, 2009, 1:20:44 PM7/1/09
to Navbar drag and drop
I know this isn't the right group for this but I wonder if somebody
here knows.

I had my labels on the right side of my inbox. I don't remember what
gadget I used to do this (it wasn't DnD) but it suddenly stopped
working today. Also I can no longer find the gadget in the Labs list
on the GMail configuration pages.

Was anybody else using that, and did you have a similar problem? Or is
it just me?

Also does anybody remember what that gadget was called? I can't seem
to find it.

Thanks!

Whacko

Jul 15, 2009, 5:53:10 AM7/15/09
to Navbar drag and drop
Yeah smae here, I had my labels on the right aswell, so I wouldn't
have to scroll down to see my most used labels. Hope it comes back
soon.

SandyLee

Jul 17, 2009, 1:19:12 PM7/17/09
to Navbar drag and drop