calendar problems

Gi

Jan 4, 2012, 4:27:41 PM1/4/12
to gmail-labs-help-gadgets
Hi, I'm experiencing functionality problems with calendar. When I
attempt to 'create' an event I can type it in, and set date and time,
but when click on save it won't appear at date inputted, instead shows
up on present date. When I click on an existing event to see details,
it won't appear [must open it up for editing. Also, when I attempt to
click on a space and create an event, it won't let me type it in, and
when I move my cursor it drags the time to enlarge the time slot
either up or down, but I cannot escape action.
Any ideas?
Thank u