Icon not changing with new mail

Paul

Jul 11, 2009, 7:01:54 PM7/11/09
to Gmail Icon Notifier
Just found the new notifier (or new to me anyway), love it as I have
several gmail accounts, but a little dissapointed that the icon
doesn't change when emails are available. I don't sit at my computer
all the time, so often miss the incoming notification. I now run this
and the old gmail notifier as well, so it shows if new emails in one
of the accounts. Please look at changing the icon, maybe a grey for no
email, and then selectable colour for different gmail accounts.

agree with other posts that a sound notification would be good as
well.

Paul