Not working with the mailto: association

strang

Feb 5, 2009, 5:50:42 PM2/5/09
to Gmail Icon Notifier
Changed default mail app to Google Gmail in Vista after I installed.
But when I click on mailto: links it still brings up apps other than
Gmail. Using Google Apps, Notifier checks the email account fine.

William Randol

Feb 6, 2009, 11:01:27 AM2/6/09
to Gmail Icon Notifier
Just to make sure, This was on a fresh install of Vista?

strang

Feb 7, 2009, 8:48:05 PM2/7/09
to Gmail Icon Notifier
No it isn't a fresh install but re-associating my default mailto
client between Thunderbird, Outlook and Affixa works every time. So
I'm sure there isn't any problems.

strang

Feb 6, 2009, 11:04:08 PM2/6/09
to Gmail Icon Notifier
No it isn't, but I have changed mailto association between
Thunderbird, Outlook, Affixa and none have problems, even after using
Gmail Notifier. Sorry I've uninstalled it at the moment until an
update comes out, as the mailto association is the most important
feature I need.