Feature Request: Different Icons Representing No New Mail and New Mail

Ivan Tham

Nov 6, 2008, 10:01:37 PM11/6/08
to Gmail Icon Notifier
I was wondering if it would be possible for this application to be
represented with a gray-ish icon when there's no new mail and the
regular red-ish icon when there is unread mail, with a small number on
the bottom of the icon saying how much mail remains to be unread.
(Exactly like how Digsby does it.)

William Randol

Nov 21, 2008, 3:30:12 PM11/21/08
to Gmail Icon Notifier
I am working on the graying out if no mail feature already, I have
used it personally and once I get some stuff cleaned up I will release
another beta with that feature. The small number is a problem because
the number is too small to read... I tried it.