Firefox Prism

kimpixel

Sep 3, 2009, 7:31:43 AM9/3/09
to Gmail Icon Notifier
I would like to use a custom string for open my prefered application
to read my email.
I use Firefox Prism and this string opens the app.

"C:\Program Files (x86)\Mozilla Firefox\firefox.exe" -app
application.ini -override "C:\Users\xxx\AppData\Roaming\WebApps
\googl...@prism.app\override.ini" -webapp googl...@prism.app

KeithWR

Sep 4, 2009, 8:00:31 AM9/4/09
to Gmail Icon Notifier
Is there a question hidden in here somewhere?