GMail Notifier error

cjh

Dec 4, 2008, 5:47:04 PM12/4/08
to Gmail Icon Notifier
I set the program to open my account to Firefox, and for a few days,
it worked fine. Then it started opening in Internet Explorer. The
settings still said it opened it Firefox. I even tried uninstalling
and re-installing the notifier, and it still opens in IE. Any
suggestions?

William Randol

Dec 4, 2008, 8:33:13 PM12/4/08
to Gmail Icon Notifier
The Gmail Icon Notifier Uses your default browser. If you want to use
firefox as your default browser: In Firefox go to Tools > Options then
go to the advanced tab. Under the "System Defaults" click the "Check
Now" button and it will check if Firefox is your default browser.