How to run Emscripten on Glyphy

Jagan Veeraraghavan

Nov 3, 2014, 2:08:38 PM11/3/14
to gly...@googlegroups.com
Hi,
I am trying to port Glyphy to Js using Emscripten, but I am facing some problems.I am new to Emscripten ( and to C++).
I am able to compile Glyphy as a standalone app and run it. But when i try to compile on mac 10.10 with the following steps

* autogen.sh
* emconfigure ./configure
* emmake make
     ** this step failed to calloc/free/abort being undeclared. Adding stdlib.h to glyphy-common.hh solved that problem
     ** After the stdlib.h fix, i get the following error
-------------

WARNING  root: emcc: cannot find library "m"

WARNING  root: Dynamic libraries (.so, .dylib, .dll) are currently not supported by Emscripten. For build system emulation purposes, Emscripten will now generate a static library file (.bc) with the suffix '.dylib'. For best practices, please adapt your build system to directly generate a static LLVM bitcode library by setting the output suffix to '.bc.')

error: tried to link DWARF for unsupported file: .libs/libglyphy.0.dylib

----------
Can someone help me with running Emscripten on Glyphy

Thanks,
Jagan

Behdad Esfahbod

Nov 9, 2014, 4:36:54 PM11/9/14
to gly...@googlegroups.com
I emscripten'ed GLyphy years ago, but have not done recently. Can't help
really. :(
> --

behdad
http://behdad.org/