RDF guidelines

Kiyoko F. Aoki-Kinoshita

Feb 8, 2021, 11:45:55 PM2/8/21
to Glycoinformatics Consortium GLIC
Hi all,

As we were going through the GlyTouCan RDF data, we realized that the
following guidelines haven't been communicated to everyone.

Shuichi Kawashima, Toshiaki Katayama, Hideki Hatanaka, Tatsuya
Kushida, Toshihisa Takagi, NBDC RDF portal: a comprehensive repository
for semantic data in life sciences, Database, Volume 2018, 2018,
bay123, https://doi.org/10.1093/database/bay123

In GlyTouCan, we submit all our RDF data to NBDC, which recommends
these guidelines when developing RDF data.
For example, using capital letters for class names, etc. Please take
a look and keep these in mind when outputting RDF.
This will help us to make our data consistent.

Best,
Kiyoko

--
Kiyoko F. Aoki-Kinoshita, Ph.D.