읽지 않은 첫 메시지로 건너뛰기

Kiyoko F. Aoki-Kinoshita

읽지 않음,
2016. 7. 7. 오후 10:21:3416. 7. 7.
받는사람 glycoinformatics...@googlegroups.com
Dear all,

Thanks to those who participated in the first online GLIC meeting yesterday.
The Google Doc has been updated to reflect what we discussed:
In summary, we formalized the working groups within GLIC so that subgroups can
focus on different projects.  We also selected group leaders to take charge of the
subgroups.  Please see the Google Doc and update it with your name to indicate which
groups you are interested in participating in.

The next online meeting will be July 28th at the same time, on Google Hangouts
(unless there are LOTS of people who would prefer Skype - please let us know)
  • 9pm Japan

  • 2pm Switzerland

  • 8am US East Coast

We are also organizing a GLIC meeting/hackathon on the evening of August 26,
from around 4:30-7:30pm
after the Warren Workshop, for those who are attending.  Please write in your name
at the bottom of the Google Doc if you can attend.  If you cannot be there physically
but can participate remotely, please indicate so.

Also, we briefly discussed the possibility of a distributed hackathon in September, where
groups of GLIC members come together at nearby locations (hubs) and Skype/Google Hangout
between these hubs around the same time.  It may become a true 24-hour hackathon
if we cover Europe, Japan and the US!  :)
We can discuss this more at the next GLIC meeting.

For now, please sign up for the working groups soon so that the group leaders can
get in touch and have group meetings as needed.  It would be nice to be able to report
on some progress by the next meeting or in August.

Best,
Kiyoko
전체답장
작성자에게 답글