Setting a preview image for the live wallpaper

Marc Wiedenhöft

Apr 24, 2013, 3:24:37 AM4/24/13
to glwallpap...@googlegroups.com
Hi,
First I want to thank you for this great library.
It works perfectly for me and I also managed to include it into my Android (game) engine. So I can decide if i want to create a live wallpaper or a game and use the same drawing methods for both scenarios.

But I got one question:
How do I set a preview image for the live wallpaper?

If I want to set my live wallpaper as the new wallpaper, all I see is an empty preview image in Androids wallpaper selection activity.

Cheers,
Marc

JesusFreke

Apr 24, 2013, 4:29:44 AM4/24/13
to glwallpap...@googlegroups.com
You can set the preview image in the wallpaper xml file, that you reference from the AndroidManifest in the wallpaper service.

For example:

Marc Wiedenhöft

Apr 25, 2013, 9:37:17 AM4/25/13
to glwallpap...@googlegroups.com