Why my Live Wallpaper doesn't work on some device via using GLWallpaperService

已查看 127 次
跳至第一个未读帖子

drhu00

未读,
2011年12月30日 13:03:212011/12/30
收件人 GLWallpaperService
I create several Live Wallpaper using GLWallpaperService. When I
tested on my Droid and Nexus One, both works great. But when I
published on Android Market, some user complain it doesn't run on
their device(ex, Samsung Galaxy S, Samsung Droid Charge, HTC Desire S,
Huawei IDEOS, etc).
I have no idea what's wrong with my code or GLWallpaperService code.

From the error log, I saw some error msg:
java.lang.RuntimeException: Failed to register input channel. Check
logs for details.
at android.view.InputQueue.nativeRegisterInputChannel(Native Method)
at android.view.InputQueue.registerInputChannel(InputQueue.java:92)
at android.service.wallpaper.WallpaperService
$Engine.updateSurface(WallpaperService.java:522)
at android.service.wallpaper.WallpaperService
$Engine.attach(WallpaperService.java:659)
at android.service.wallpaper.WallpaperService
$IWallpaperEngineWrapper.executeMessage(WallpaperService.java:889)
at com.android.internal.os.HandlerCaller
$MyHandler.handleMessage(HandlerCaller.java:61)
at android.os.Handler.dispatchMessage(Handler.java:99)
at android.os.Looper.loop(Looper.java:123)
at android.app.ActivityThread.main(ActivityThread.java:3691)
at java.lang.reflect.Method.invokeNative(Native Method)
at com.android.internal.os.ZygoteInit
$MethodAndArgsCaller.run(ZygoteInit.java:847)
at com.android.internal.os.ZygoteInit.main(ZygoteInit.java:605)
at dalvik.system.NativeStart.main(Native Method)
======================================
Following is my live wallpaper link
https://market.android.com/details?id=org.drhu.windmill
https://market.android.com/details?id=org.drhu.lotusmoon
https://market.android.com/details?id=org.drhu.w7screensaverfree

I would pay you $50 to solve this issue.

urisrs...@gmail.com

未读,
2011年12月30日 13:23:242011/12/30
收件人 glwallpap...@googlegroups.com
i have that problem too on some galaxy phones. its likely to be an opengl bug on the phone.

Jesus dude! what's with the permissions on your app? would have downloaded to test it out but its asking too much.

drhu00 <drh...@gmail.com> wrote:
I create several Live Wallpaper using GLWallpaperService. When I tested on my Droid and Nexus One, both works great. But when I published on Android Market, some user complain it doesn't run on their device(ex, Samsung Galaxy S, Samsung Droid Charge, HTC Desire S, Huawei IDEOS, etc). I have no idea what's wrong with my code or GLWallpaperService code. From the error log, I saw some error msg: java.lang.RuntimeException: Failed to register input channel. Check logs for details. at android.view.InputQueue.nativeRegisterInputChannel(Native Method) at android.view.InputQueue.registerInputChannel(InputQueue.java:92) at android.service.wallpaper.WallpaperService $Engine.updateSurface(WallpaperService.java:522) at android.service.wallpaper.WallpaperService $Engine.attach(WallpaperService.java:659) at android.service.wallpaper.WallpaperService $IWallpaperEngineWrapper.executeMessage(WallpaperService.java:889) at com.android.internal.os.HandlerCaller $MyHandler.handleMessage(HandlerCaller.java:61) at android.os.Handler.dispatchMessage(Handler.java:99) at android.os.Looper.loop(Looper.java:123) at android.app.ActivityThread.main(ActivityThread.java:3691) at java.lang.reflect.Method.invokeNative(Native Method) at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:507) at com.android.internal.os.ZygoteInit $MethodAndArgsCaller.run(ZygoteInit.java:847) at com.android.internal.os.ZygoteInit.main(ZygoteInit.java:605) at dalvik.system.NativeStart.main(Native Method)
回复全部
回复作者
转发
0 个新帖子