So who do I give the credit too ?

Sinclair Ross

Apr 12, 2014, 1:49:49 PM4/12/14
to glwallpap...@googlegroups.com
So I'm an aspiring game developer and I made a live wallpaper using GLWallpaperService and I'm not a dick so I wanna give credit where credit is due. So who is it I credit so far i figure it is mark f guerra but I just want a little bit of clarification.
any help would be great.

Thanks a bunch
Sinclair Ross.

Mark Guerra

Apr 12, 2014, 2:13:18 PM4/12/14
to glwallpap...@googlegroups.com

In my opinion it's probably best if you credit the GLWallpaperService project as a whole. This is because several people contributed over the years. Initially Robert Green ported the code from the AOSP, and I came around later to use that work for a project. Since then I've been establishing infrastructure and integrating occasional patches from other people.

Thanks anyway for the attribution, I appreciate it :)