new live wallpaper: electric sheep

sp...@draves.org

Feb 9, 2012, 7:41:02 AM2/9/12
to glwallpap...@googlegroups.com
https://market.android.com/details?id=com.spotworks.electricsheep

does anyone know if you have to do anything to get listed when users click on the live wallpaper category?

there is no category for that, so are they just deriving it from the apk?

--
www.ScottDraves.com

Adam Ratana

Feb 9, 2012, 1:48:24 PM2/9/12
to glwallpap...@googlegroups.com
Hi Scott, greetings from Pittsburgh.  This is awesome.

It seems that the market picks up anything with live wallpaper in the manifest, so it should be there automatically.  I think Game-> Live Wallpaper vs Applications->Live Wallpaper matters as far as what category you list the app under, looks like you have it under Applications->Personalization so it should show up in Applications->Live Wallpaper, but  not in the link below, which is games->Live wallpaper.

sp...@draves.org

Feb 9, 2012, 2:53:06 PM2/9/12
to glwallpap...@googlegroups.com
thanks.  ah i didn't see there were two kinds of live wallpaper but you are right.
(applications was below the fold on my laptop).  unclear to me why it's broken up like that but whatever.