listed on play

sp...@draves.org

Dec 27, 2012, 10:58:01 AM12/27/12
to glwallpaperservice
here's a list of top wallpapers from google:
https://play.google.com/store/apps/category/GAME_WALLPAPER

but my wallpaper
(https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.spotworks.electricsheep)
isn't listed there. why not?
In the dev console my category is set as Applications /
Personalization, which seemed to be what other wallpapers were using.
If I try to set my category to game, there is no subcategory for Wallpaper.
So where does this come from?

--
www.ScottDraves.com

Mukul Dhankhar

Dec 27, 2012, 6:50:34 PM12/27/12
to glwallpap...@googlegroups.com
that list will appear different in different countries. did you use "AppAnnie" or some such service to know for sure that your app doesn't rank anywhere?? ( that would be weird coz you do have enough daily/total downloads and good rating).

Adam Ratana

Jan 10, 2013, 1:47:34 PM1/10/13
to glwallpap...@googlegroups.com, sp...@draves.org
Hi Scott, see your previous mail about this on this group ;) There are two categories for live wallpaper.  Here's the other one:

As we said before, not sure why there are two categories, but this is the main one most people see, I think.

sp...@draves.org

Jan 10, 2013, 2:18:28 PM1/10/13
to glwallpap...@googlegroups.com
ah thanks *again* <blush>

I'm number 68 on that list.... still a ways to go.
--
www.ScottDraves.com
https://plus.google.com/103341545636445568670