(Unnecessary) error when there are no shader programs but a transform attached to a window

mib...@gmail.com

Aug 18, 2016, 11:30:41 AM8/18/16
to glumpy-users
Hi all

When I start up my program, I create a window and attach an user-controlled transform (PanZoom for example). But I do not create any shader program in that moment. Then the program will raise an exception in gloo/snippet.py, line 601. It seems that id does not like to have a transform but no shader using it.

It seems that Glumpy raises an error, when it could not find a place to "insert" the snippet. So I just commented out the "raise ..." on line 601 and the program works fine.

The attached file should reproduce the error.

Best regards,
Michael
gloo-teapot.py

mib...@gmail.com

Aug 18, 2016, 11:38:05 AM8/18/16
to glumpy-users
I also posted an issue on GitHub on that. So you can delete this post if necessary.