gauge

mauro larese

May 16, 2014, 11:38:22 AM5/16/14
to gl...@googlegroups.com
hi another question for my favorite team.

is there a gauge callable from viewmodel like message or prompt?
thanks in advance
- Mauro

Ryan Smith

May 16, 2014, 11:41:43 AM5/16/14
to gl...@googlegroups.com
What do you mean by gauge?  I'm not familiar with that at all... sorry.  If you have a code example of how it works somewhere else, I'm sure there is a GluJS equivalent.

-Ryan

Mi-e Foame

May 16, 2014, 11:43:25 AM5/16/14
to gl...@googlegroups.com
Perhaps you're looking for this.message or this.confirm?

mauro larese

May 17, 2014, 6:26:32 AM5/17/14
to gl...@googlegroups.com
Gauge = progress bar like the one in glujs, but callable from the viewmodel

Mi-e Foame

May 17, 2014, 10:57:05 AM5/17/14
to gl...@googlegroups.com
I recently needed to use a progress bar as well. I submitted a pull request to make things work nicely with glujs.

That discussion is at https://groups.google.com/forum/m/?utm_medium=email&utm_source=footer#!topic/glujs/9Mxhd3mt1tI