Re: Development Progress?

Ryan Smith

Oct 22, 2014, 10:53:45 AM10/22/14
to gl...@googlegroups.com
Hey Corbin,

Welcome to the GluJS forums!  I'd like to lay your fears at ease about the forward progress of the GluJS project.  You are correct that there haven't been any changes to the code in quite some time, but that's mainly because we've all been using GluJS without any problems or need for new features/functionality.  Of course, if you have any suggestions for features that you would find useful to you, they would be more than welcome to be added to the project.  All of our features come from meeting developers needs.  The only reason we haven't had any changes in a year is that we haven't found any new features that we needed to complete our projects.  Its a VERY stable code base and I have been using it for years without any problems.

If you have any suggestions for new features, or you find any bugs we'd be more than happy to hear what you have to say.  Have a great day, and again... welcome to GluJS!

-Ryan

On Tue, Oct 21, 2014 at 10:50 AM, <corbin....@resolve.systems> wrote:
I recently started working on large code base that relies heavily on glu. I am very concerned that there seems to be virtually no forward progress on the project in the last year and that pull requests seem to be being ignored.

I am already running into areas where I would like to see improvements and would be happy to open issues and pull requests to fix and improve the project.

I am curious if this is something the developers would even be interested in or if I should start looking for alternatives.

Thanks,

Corbin
--

<http://www.Resolve.Systems>

<http://info.gen-e.com/effective-incident-resolution>

<http://www.facebook.com/ResolveSoftwareSystems>
<https://twitter.com/genE_Info>    <http://www.linkedin.com/company/163969>
  <https://www.youtube.com/ITprocessautomation>
<http://blog.gen-e.com/blog/>

individual named. If you are not the named addressee, any delivery,
disclosure, dissemination or distribution of this e-mail is unlawful and
strictly prohibited.   Please notify the sender immediately by e-mail if
you have received this e-mail by mistake and delete this e-mail from your
system. E-mail transmissions cannot be guaranteed to be secure or without
error, as information could be intercepted, corrupted, lost, destroyed,
arrive late, be incomplete, or contain viruses. The sender therefore does
not accept liability for any errors or omissions in the contents of this
message, which errors or omissions arise as a result of e-mail
transmission. If verification is required, please request a hard-copy
version. (Res.Sys-dct1)