Sencha Touch adapter

murrayh...@gmail.com

Aug 10, 2015, 3:04:42 AM8/10/15
to GluJS
Hi All.

Having had good success with the ExtJS4 adapater, I wanted to test using the Sencha Touch adapter. I know it was flagged as "experimental" and before I started I wanted to know:
1. if that is still the case (ie is it still "experimental"?)
2. whether anyone has made a Glu/Sencha app
3. if so, did you use the out-of-the-box adapter or a forked one?

Thanks,
Murray

Ryan Smith

Aug 10, 2015, 1:01:55 PM8/10/15
to GluJS
Hey Murray!

Sencha Touch is definitely still experimental at best.  Every time any of us would get on a project the hope was to always make a mobile version of the product, but by the time the rubber hit the road it would never come up as an actual requirement once the original desktop application was released.  I personally don't know of anyone who has done a Touch app with GluJS.  Good luck though!

-Ryan

murrayh...@gmail.com

Aug 10, 2015, 7:44:31 PM8/10/15
to GluJS
Thanks Ryan. Ok .... ;-)

I intend to start on this in a week or so. I will keep you posted. I have a lot of changes to commit to my GluJS fork and am thinking that there will be more once I start down this path, so I will hold off committing until then.

Thanks again,
Go well,
Murray