Script to convert date to active directory filetime format i.e. calculation since epoch time

Akansh Bhatnagar

Oct 2, 2019, 4:44:12 PM10/2/19
to glug-...@googlegroups.com
Hello All,

We have to send account expiration date to active directory which accepts date in filetime format. However, from source system we are getting date in normat text format.
We should convert it to epoch time  which is the 100s nanosecond elapsed since epoch time i.e. Jan 01 1960 12:00:00 .

for ex. filetime format for Oct 3rd 2019 is  132145523999997120 . We need to know the exact logic to calculate this through any programming platform.

If anyone has an idea request you to please revert with your expert advice on same. Your help is highly appreciated.

Thanks in advance

Akansh Bhatnagar

gajendra khanna

Nov 6, 2019, 5:42:02 AM11/6/19
to glug-...@googlegroups.com
see dateutils package in python.

"GNU/Linux User Group(GLUG) Meerut" gladly acknowledges your participation for software freedom.

Please feel free to post your discussions and suggestions at "glug-...@googlegroups.com"

For more exciting ways to particpate with your own GLUG, please visit your home for software freedom at "http://groups.google.com/group/glug-meerut?hl=en"
---