10 years of GLUG Meerut

Mohit Singh

Aug 8, 2018, 2:18:16 PM8/8/18
to glug-meerut
Dear GLUGers,

I hope to find you busy spreading the spirit of software freedom in your vicinity and beyond.

On 10th anniversary of GLUG Meerut (08-08-2018), we must thank all of our supporters and well-wishers worldwide.

We are entering in next decade of togetherness with a model closely resembling to distributed versions of AMUL and Lijjat Papad (Both are the icons of community culture in enterprise). In this way, we move ahead with both individual and collective conscience to grow and serve as better as we can.

We have seen great endeavour of our GLUGers for software freedom in the past decade. We wish to have a more vibrant and diversified fervour of the same zeal in times to come.

GLUG Meerut is not one person dictating things to others. It is there within each one of us. I wish you very eventful times ahead with software freedom. May GLUG Meerut keep on doing great things as ever.

MS