Ten years of FOSSTIVAL 2009

Mohit Singh

Jan 9, 2019, 1:04:16 PM1/9/19
to glug-meerut
Dear GLUGers,

Hope you are doing great @professional planes!

FOSSTIVAL 2009 was a great icebreaker event inaugurated on 09-01-2009 at IIMT Engineering College, Meerut. We had historical contributions from our supporters.

FOSSTIVAL sparked the movement of software freedom in this part of the world. We have seen a decade of achievements and endeavours of our GLUGers in last ten years.

We thank all of our contributors and supporters for the great journey all through. We hope to see the next version of FOSSTIVAL very soon.

Happy Hacking GNU/Linux,

Mohit Singh

sumit srivastava

Jan 9, 2019, 11:26:19 PM1/9/19
to glug-...@googlegroups.com
Congratulations to everyone! Thanks to Mohit sir for the initiative and all the volunteers for their contribution. It did change my perspective about software and subsequently had a great impact on my career choices ahead. I believe everyone have had their fair share of success with it.

FOSS Forever!

Regards
Sumit

"GNU/Linux User Group(GLUG) Meerut" gladly acknowledges your participation for software freedom.

Please feel free to post your discussions and suggestions at "glug-...@googlegroups.com"

For more exciting ways to particpate with your own GLUG, please visit your home for software freedom at "http://groups.google.com/group/glug-meerut?hl=en"
---

gajendra khanna