need study material for red hat linux

Shailesh Singh

Sep 19, 2014, 11:56:43 PM9/19/14
to glug-...@googlegroups.com
dear all
plz provide me the complete detail or study material for study linux
for beginning to end
i highly obliged for this

--
Shailesh singh

Firoz Fankar

Sep 21, 2014, 12:13:23 AM9/21/14
to glug-...@googlegroups.com
unix concepts and applications by sumitabha das, mcgraw hill india
> --
> --
> "GNU/Linux User Group(GLUG) Meerut" gladly acknowledges your participation
> for software freedom.
>
> Please feel free to post your discussions and suggestions at
> "glug-...@googlegroups.com"
>
> For more exciting ways to particpate with your own GLUG, please visit your
> home for software freedom at
> "http://groups.google.com/group/glug-meerut?hl=en"
> ---
> "GLUG Meerut" group.
> email to glug-meerut...@googlegroups.com.

Shailesh Singh

Sep 21, 2014, 2:13:27 AM9/21/14
to glug-...@googlegroups.com
will u provide me the softcopy of this book any material regarding the linux
--
Shailesh singh

gajendra khanna

Sep 22, 2014, 6:06:50 AM9/22/14
to glug-...@googlegroups.com
Hi Shailesh

will u provide me the softcopy of this book any material regarding the linux

It is published only in paperback. You can buy it here if it interests you:-
http://www.flipkart.com/unix-concepts-applications-english-4th/p/itmczynvf32hxm3f
Regards
Gajendra

Shailesh Singh

Sep 22, 2014, 10:51:39 AM9/22/14
to glug-...@googlegroups.com
will u provide me red hat enterprise 6 link download for 32 bit and 64 bit os

Ammar Ahmad

Sep 22, 2014, 11:41:59 AM9/22/14
to glug-...@googlegroups.com

Shailesh Singh

Sep 23, 2014, 1:39:22 AM9/23/14
to glug-...@googlegroups.com
how to install window 7 using pen drive, if any software required for
it plz share the links

On 9/22/14, Ammar Ahmad <ammarah...@gmail.com> wrote:
> A *SIMPLE Google search*'s top most result landed me to the below link.

Mohit Singh

Sep 23, 2014, 10:08:42 AM9/23/14
to glug-...@googlegroups.com
no windoze here!

no need of windoze anywhere!

--
Mohit Singh
------------------

*Today's Imagination is Tomorrow's Innovation
Today's Innovation is Tomorrow's Common Sense
Today's Common Sense is Tomorrow's Nonsense
*

Shailesh Singh

Sep 23, 2014, 10:25:21 AM9/23/14
to glug-...@googlegroups.com
sir , will u provide the software for using pendrive for bootable
and how to install window 7 or red hat linux using pendrive

plz give detail as soon as possible

regard
shailesh singh

sumit srivastava

Sep 24, 2014, 2:22:48 AM9/24/14
to glug-...@googlegroups.com
Mr. Shailesh, could you please do some internet search. For any linux you can use Unetbootin to create bootable USB.

Regards
Sumit Srivastava

The power of imagination makes us infinite...

Shailesh Singh

Sep 24, 2014, 9:32:30 AM9/24/14
to glug-...@googlegroups.com
plz do your plz find the link and send me