Fwd: M. Sc. (CS-FOSS) : unique online course

Mohit Singh

Mar 10, 2015, 6:36:07 AM3/10/15
to glug-meerut
From: Srinivasan Sundararajan <srin...@gmail.com>
Subject: M. Sc. (CS-FOSS) : unique online course
----- PG Computer degree
(even for students with non-computer undergraduate degrees)

Dear Professor,
I would like to inform you about a unique online PG Computer Science program offered by Anna University through its Centrew for Distance Education.
The course, open to Undergraduates from Arts & Science, and Engineering Streams has the following attractive features:
  •  Subjects in tune with regular M.Sc. (CS/IT) Programs: includes cutting-edge topics like PHP, Python, Cloud Computing, etc.
  • “Industry-equivalent” learning environment with Faculty and Mentors from FOSS community, Academia and Industry
  • Live online classes during weekends using slides, shared desktop and synchronized audio, with audio and chat screen interactions
  • Virtual class room which the student can join from home / office, or wherever he/she is (even while traveling)
  • Networking with Industry and FOSS Community experts

Admission is open for the 7th batch of M.Sc (CS-FOSS) Online Program offered by the Centre for Distance Education, Anna University, Chennai.

Would
 appreciate if you could alert students and put the info in alumni and other mail groups.You can contact me for further details.
Srinivasan
Dr. S. Srinivasan

The admission last date is 13th Mar. But some extension is likely.
Interested candidates could contact

AU-KBC Research Centre, MIT Campus of Anna University, Chromepet, Chennai 600 044

Tel:  22232711      Email :  msc...@au-kbc.org, distan...@annauniv.edu

or the undersigned.

Dr. S. Srinivasan [cell 9444302439 eMail: srin...@gmail.com]

MSc_(CS-FOSS)_from_Anna_University.pdf