A little puzzle for you guys.

Sandeep Kedarasipalli

Jul 9, 2008, 2:36:41 AM7/9/08
to glu...@googlegroups.com
HI all,
I am sorry to for sending a .exe puzzle.
But we can use it for sharpening our skils.
We know that google wont allow us to attach .exe, so i changed its format to .pdf and uploading it.
So after downloading it rename it back to exe and run.
I am sure you will really like it.

See ya.
--
Sandy-kun
Mind Quiz.pdf

Abhinay Omkar

Jul 9, 2008, 11:03:43 AM7/9/08
to glu...@googlegroups.com
@ ALL:
Please, ignore this mail. exe files may lead to serious threats for windows users.

@ Sandeep:
Please, do not send puzzles, paintings etc... This is not the right place to send them. I really regret for the same.

Thanks,
Abhinay

On Wed, Jul 9, 2008 at 8:32 PM, Abhinay Omkar <abhi...@gmail.com> wrote:
@ ALL:
Please, ignore this mail. exe files may lead to serious threats for windows users.

@ Sandeep:
Please, do not send puzzles, paintings etc... This is not the right place to send them. I really regret for the same.

Thanks,
Abhinay
--
Abhinay Omkar
GNU/Linux - The future is open

--
Abhinay Omkar
GNU/Linux - The future is open

Prudhvi Krishna

Jul 9, 2008, 12:06:13 PM7/9/08
to Abhinay Omkar, glu...@googlegroups.com
Ahh! Come on dude. Its fun once in a while! :)

--
Paul Lynde - "I sang in the choir for years, even though my family
belonged to another church."