Auto-NDISwrapper

1 view

Abhinay Omkar

Jul 17, 2008, 1:30:26 PM7/17/08
to glu...@googlegroups.com
Hi ALL,

Sometimes finding the Windows Drivers to work wireless ethernet cards in Linux will be bit painful, thanks to Auto-NDISwrapper project which makes it easy to install appropriate drivers by finding it from Internet and installs automatically. I hope this would be a great success.

Project Home Page :
http://easylinuxwifi.org/

Launchpad :
https://launchpad.net/auto-ndiswrapprer

This project is at very initial stage. I'm not sure if it works for all hardware.

--
Abhinay Omkar
GNU/Linux - The future is open

Sandeep Kedarasipalli

Jul 18, 2008, 7:21:19 AM7/18/08
to glu...@googlegroups.com
Hmmm ... thats a god news to here.
But i am unable to understand what a wrapper is?
I too gone through such like things in python. but still ...
Can some one tell me what is a wrapper or wrapper function is?
Later.
--
Sandy-kun