MC from osg

Churamani Paudel

May 12, 2022, 10:42:28 AM5/12/22
to GlueX Software Help Email List
Dear Experts:

I had submitted MC via MC submit form and the MC that runs well into the ifarm interactively  got test failed at OSG:
error is the following:

 The log information is reproduced below:

b''

Errors:

b'FATAL:   could not open image
/cvmfs/singularity.opensciencegrid.org/markito3/gluex_docker_prod:latest: failed to
retrieve path for
/cvmfs/singularity.opensciencegrid.org/markito3/gluex_docker_prod:latest: lstat
/cvmfs/singularity.opensciencegrid.org: no such file or directory
'
so I wonder what should I do in order to correct this,

Sincerely
Churamani

Peter Pauli

May 12, 2022, 10:46:20 AM5/12/22
to Churamani Paudel, GlueX Software Help Email List
Hi Churamani,

This error is not your fault. For some reason the test tried running in a wrong location. I will ask Thomas to check that. We will restart the test once we found the issue.

Cheers,
Peter

Churamani Paudel

May 12, 2022, 10:48:31 AM5/12/22
to Peter Pauli, GlueX Software Help Email List
Hi Peter:
Thank you for the clarification then.
Churamani