Fall-2018 bggen-ver01 thrown info

Kevin Saldana

Mar 7, 2022, 4:27:10 PM3/7/22
to gluex-s...@googlegroups.com
Hello all,
     I am looking to use the thrown tree information for my analysis. Does anyone know how to recover the simulated data files for 2018-08 bggen-ver01? The original location for files can be located in the directory:
"/lustre19/expphy/cache/halld/gluex_simulations/REQUESTED_MC/bggen_batch01_20200721064702pm"
but I am unable to recover from tapes since the directory:
 /mss/halld/gluex_simulations/REQUESTED_MC/bggen_batch01_20200721064702pm
does not exist. Is there an alternative method to gain this information?

Cheers,
Kevin Saldana

Alexander Austregesilo

Mar 7, 2022, 4:33:22 PM3/7/22
to gluex-s...@googlegroups.com

It looks like you are looking at an old and outdated simulation. You may find the paths to the latest version here:

https://halldweb.jlab.org/wiki/index.php/Simulations#RunPeriod_2018-08

https://halldweb.jlab.org/wiki/index.php/Bggen-2018-08-ver02_21_bggen

Alexander Austregesilo

Staff Scientist - Experimental Nuclear Physics
Newport News, VA
aaus...@jlab.org
(757) 269-6982