Strange Behavior in PROOF

Peter

Sep 2, 2022, 11:03:16 AM9/2/22
to 'Peter Pauli' via GlueX Software Help

All,

When I make a histogram of the Diamond’s polarization position using Get_PolarizationAngle() in the DSelector I get two different results:

One if I use PROOF which has anomalous entries around 126:

And One if I run without proof (sequentially) which looks correct.

Has anyone seen this behavior before or know how to fix it?

Thanks for all your help,

Peter

Peter

Sep 2, 2022, 11:13:19 AM9/2/22
to 'Peter Pauli' via GlueX Software Help

I thought I’d add some to be able to reproduce:

My DSelector is at:

/work/halld/home/psolazzo/DSel2/HomeDSelector

The error occurs when you use Home_Analysis.C to run the DSelector using PROOF.

I ran into this error running on my local machine, and I am investigating to see if I can reproduce it on the iFarm.

I am running on Ubuntu 20 on WSL at home.

Peter