reaction flags

Beni Zihlmann

Mar 15, 2022, 10:25:34 AM3/15/22
to gluex-s...@googlegroups.com
my question: Where is the code that handles command line (or configuration file) parameters of the form: "-PReaciton1:Flags blabla"

Alexander Austregesilo

Mar 15, 2022, 10:28:29 AM3/15/22
to gluex-s...@googlegroups.com

On 3/15/2022 10:25 AM, Beni Zihlmann wrote:
my question: Where is the code that handles command line (or configuration file) parameters of the form: "-PReaciton1:Flags blabla"

Alexander Austregesilo

Staff Scientist - Experimental Nuclear Physics
Newport News, VA
aaus...@jlab.org
(757) 269-6982

Naomi Jarvis

Mar 15, 2022, 10:29:23 AM3/15/22
to Beni Zihlmann, gluex-s...@googlegroups.com
That's used by the ReactionFilter analysis plugin.

On Tue, Mar 15, 2022 at 10:25 AM Beni Zihlmann <zihl...@jlab.org> wrote:
my question: Where is the code that handles command line (or configuration file) parameters of the form: "-PReaciton1:Flags blabla"

Beni Zihlmann

Mar 15, 2022, 11:47:38 AM3/15/22
to gluex-s...@googlegroups.com
yes, thank you!
and it seems not all options are documented ;-)
The "S" and "U" flags were most likely added after Paul's talk (https://halldweb.jlab.org/DocDB/0034/003407/002/Analysis%20Library%20Overhaul.pdf)
and if they are documented somewhere I could not find it.