Help using bggen_upd with mcwrapper

Simon Taylor

Feb 13, 2024, 4:49:09 PMFeb 13
to gluex-s...@googlegroups.com
Hi, all.
I am trying to run bggen_upd with mcwrapper on one of the interactive farm machines using  the run_mcwrapper.ffr file in the $HALLD_SIM_HOME/src/programs/Simulation/bggen_upd/run directory for GENERATOR_CONFIG and I get the following error:
bggen_upd
configuring bggen_upd
config file name: run_mcwrapper.ffr
Random Number used: 26235
sed: no input files
  -------------------- DATA CARD Warning: No data in the next line: ignored
  -------------------- DATA CARD Warning: No data in the next line: ignored
  -------------------- DATA CARD Warning: No data in the next line: ignored
  -------------------- DATA CARD Warning: No data in the next line: ignored
  -------------------- DATA CARD Warning: No data in the next line: ignored
  -------------------- DATA CARD Warning: No data in the next line: ignored
  *** Init. error: PARTINIT:1    1 not defined

The particles seem to be defined in the  separate particles.ffr file.

How should I be configuring  mcwrapper to run bggen_upd?

I can run bggen_upd directly on the command line if I run it in the $HALLD_SIM_HOME/src/programs/Simulation/bggen_upd/run directory (once the symbolic links for fort.15, fort.16, and fort.17 are set up).

Thanks,
Simon

igal jaegle.

Feb 13, 2024, 5:13:04 PMFeb 13
to Simon Taylor, gluex-s...@googlegroups.com
Hello, Simon,

Could you put somewhere accessible your MCwrapper configuration file?

tks ig.