Linking datasets

Tony Johnson

Apr 5, 2021, 9:33:58 AM4/5/21
to Glue users
Hi I am very new to Glueviz and not a techie.
I am getting an error when linking files and trying to determine if it is my error/lack of understanding or a fault.
I have 2 files with country names which correspond.  One has population data and the other contains series of recordings of Covid attributes.
My install is via Anaconda and I have  Glueviz 15.2.
When linking files on country I get:
"Failed to add subset Unknown data kind"
And details

Traceback (most recent call last):

File "C:\Users\customer\anaconda3\lib\site-packages\glue\utils\qt\decorators.py", line 61, in decorated

return f(*args, **kwargs)

Be grateful if anyone can put me straight.

Tony J