Faorite way to deliver video in a a computer program?

Novotny, Tom

Mar 10, 2006, 8:31:28 AM3/10/06
to gl...@googlegroups.com
Hello all,

I have a *weekend* project for work. I need to compile a series of still images with background music. The images will fade into each other - nothing fancy. As a grasp/flash/powerpoint user (whater fits the project best) I want to keep the ability to make this a *program* vs a DVD.

I have not done many of these types of projects (video) and would like to poll the group on what their favorite delivery platform is for something like this.  XP operating system, full screen-minimum 1024x768 only. Run time (looping) will be a minimum of 5 minutes.

Has anyone ever used the flash video encoder? Can powerpoint just loop an avi?  It would be desireable to overlay images on the running video if possible.  Any responses would be appreciated before tonight when I take a bundle of CD's with images home with me.

Thanks in advance,

Tom