Extract files from EXE?

butterfingersbeck

Jun 12, 2009, 8:19:12 AM6/12/09
to GLPRO
I have a few GLPro executables that I created many years ago. I have
long since lost the resource files, and I seem to remember reading
that there is a way of extracting them from the EXE as if it were a GL
file. Is this the case, and if so, how can it be done?

Best wishes to all,

Simon Beck
www.alphabeck.co.uk
020 8778 7991

John Bridges

Jun 12, 2009, 1:50:51 PM6/12/09
to GL...@googlegroups.com

You can open an EXE just like a GL, the catch is, you need to know the
filenames inside the GL.

The DriveFileList command has a hidden option in GLPRO, if you use an
attribute of 0x8000000, it gives you the contents of the GL.

Felipe Escobar

Jun 12, 2009, 2:38:53 PM6/12/09
to GL...@googlegroups.com
Damn!!!!, it's been a while since i don't use GLPro. Are you guys still using it?, is it still alive for some of you?, does it works over vista?

Luis

Nima

Jun 15, 2009, 8:07:48 AM6/15/09
to GLPRO
Hi Luis,

Im not using GLPro (or any other authoring tools), Im in a different
business...

I though it'd be a good idea to use this opportunity to say hello to
whoever still is on the list.

Nima