Searching Public Scripts on Glowscript

瀏覽次數:45 次
跳到第一則未讀訊息

Lee Harrell

未讀,
2022年9月11日 下午4:42:112022/9/11
收件者:Glowscript Users
I apologize if this is obvious, but is there any way to search for user scripts that have been made public?

Steve Spicklemire

未讀,
2022年9月11日 下午5:28:262022/9/11
收件者:glowscri...@googlegroups.com、Steve Spicklemire
I don’t think the website has a “search” function, if that’s what you’re asking.

Can you clarify what you’re hoping to search *for*. A script with a particular name? Or do you want to search based on the content of the script itself? Something else?

Thanks,
-Steve

> On Sep 11, 2022, at 4:42 PM, Lee Harrell <lee.e....@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> I apologize if this is obvious, but is there any way to search for user scripts that have been made public?
>
> --
>
> ---

Lee harrell

未讀,
2022年9月11日 下午5:58:352022/9/11
收件者:glowscri...@googlegroups.com
Sure. Usually I’m looking for a script that goes well with a particular topic. For example I have a public folder full of coupled oscillator scripts (glowscript.org/#/dr.harrell.pane/folder/Coupled-Oscillations/) that someone else might use if they could find it. Today I’m looking for something to illustrate uniform circular motion. Maybe someone has a well thought out glowscript simulation. I’m certainty not finding it (or my own stuff) with google.

Sent from my iPhone

> On Sep 11, 2022, at 5:28 PM, Steve Spicklemire <stevespi...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> I don’t think the website has a “search” function, if that’s what you’re asking.
> You received this message because you are subscribed to a topic in the Google Groups "Glowscript Users" group.
> To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/glowscript-users/875A683C-C944-47D3-BB61-4210C7160A91%40gmail.com.

Bruce Sherwood

未讀,
2022年9月11日 下午6:59:492022/9/11
收件者:Glowscript Users
There is a large number of physics programs available at

Bruce

Bruce Sherwood

未讀,
2022年9月11日 晚上7:02:202022/9/11
收件者:Glowscript Users
When I try to go to

I get an error.

Bruce

Lee Harrell

未讀,
2022年9月11日 晚上7:29:032022/9/11
收件者:glowscri...@googlegroups.com
Sorry. I left something out of the url. Here is the correct one.

https://glowscript.org/#/user/dr.harrell.pane/folder/Coupled-Oscillations/

Lee

Lee Harrell
914-213-4552
> --
>
> ---

Michael Burns-Kaurin

未讀,
2022年9月12日 晚上9:56:212022/9/12
收件者:glowscri...@googlegroups.com
Attached uniform circular motion (not on glowscript website, I lost access to a bunch of stuff).

mburns-k_phy111.zip

Michael Burns-Kaurin

未讀,
2022年9月12日 晚上10:19:522022/9/12