Collections Beyond Matter and Interactions

Lee Harrell

May 31, 2022, 2:33:24 PM5/31/22
to Glowscript Users
Matter and Interactions has a nice collection of vpython scripts for introductory topics. Beyond that, I have not had much luck searching for scripts that might be useful in my classes.

I have a small collection of scripts I used for upper level classical mechanics in public folders here: https://glowscript.org/#/user/dr.harrell.pane/folder/Coupled-Oscillations/ and https://glowscript.org/#/user/dr.harrell.pane/folder/MyPrograms/

I would appreciate recommendations for collections of scripts that illustrate introductory physics concepts.

Lee