Browser tab titles - how to customize? update dynamically?

roberto...@gmail.com

May 14, 2022, 4:29:09 PM5/14/22
to Glowscript Users
In Glowscript/WebVPython, the browser tab title is "Web VPython".
Can this be changed from within the Glowscript program?

When I have several Glowscript programs loaded up in various tabs,
it would be helpful to have different tab titles to make browser navigation easier.

Furthermore, if it can be set,
can it be dynamically changed (for example, to show live variable values)
as was possible in my ancient VPython 3 programs (by updating scene.title )?

Rob S.

Bruce Sherwood

May 15, 2022, 10:04:06 PM5/15/22
to Glowscript Users
I have no idea whether it's possible. I hope that by saying "as was possible in my ancient VPython 3 programs (by updating scene.title )" you didn't mean that you can't now update scene.title, which still works.

Bruce