Urgent: Please help!

Peter Zou

Jul 13, 2015, 8:09:52 PM7/13/15
to gl...@googlegroups.com, Hana Zhong, louisz...@yahoo.com, Wei Yang, Kyle Lin, Wen Jiang, Claudia Mao, Alley Rui, Samuel Wang, Yi Cao, Ning Jinglin, 沈彤, Yiwei Li
Hi Brothers and Sisters,

My grandma is low on dosage for her high blood pressure medication, and we realized the drug is not available in the US.

Thus, if you know anyone who will be traveling from Beijing to Bay Area in the next 2 weeks, please let me know asap!

Thanks!
peter

Andy Chuang

Jul 15, 2015, 12:41:50 AM7/15/15
to Glow1
Hi Peter,
    Have you tried post this on church yahoo group?
    Maybe there are some people in church may able to help.

Best,
Andy

Peter Zou

Jul 15, 2015, 12:44:24 AM7/15/15
to gl...@googlegroups.com
Thanks for the suggestion bro! Joanna already contacted me and her dad is helping us bring the medication over. Major thanks Joanna!!

Joanna L

Jul 15, 2015, 12:57:17 AM7/15/15
to gl...@googlegroups.com

No problem. Praise the Lord the time worked out! :)

Joanna