Re: [GLOSS :2308] Gmail Undo Send: Delay time has been increased to 30 seconds!

Message has been deleted

Shakthi Kannan

Aug 24, 2010, 1:46:52 AM8/24/10
to gloss-...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

--- On Mon, Aug 23, 2010 at 5:34 PM, Gokulakrishna - The Kimi Fan
<gokulak...@gmail.com> wrote:
| Initially the delay for the undo send was set to either 5 or 10 seconds.
| Google made this better by offering up to 30 seconds of wait time.
| (5,10,20,30)
|
| Just go to "settings" and then alter the time .
\--

... and what has this got to do with F/OSS and this list?

SK

--
Shakthi Kannan
http://www.shakthimaan.com

Message has been deleted

Shakthi Kannan

Aug 24, 2010, 10:29:02 AM8/24/10
to gloss-...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

--- On Tue, Aug 24, 2010 at 1:01 PM, Gokulakrishna - The Kimi Fan
<gokulak...@gmail.com> wrote:
| FOSS supporters excessively like Google. Don't we? ;-)
\--

A very general statement. Kindly stick to F/OSS discussions on this
mailing list.

Thanks,

vk

Aug 25, 2010, 12:33:04 AM8/25/10
to gloss-...@googlegroups.com
cool

#sakthikannan : there are a few geeks following this mailing list. It would be of great interest to them.

Karthik

To steal ideas from one person is plagiarism; to steal from many is research.

http://blogofvk.blogspot.com/

--
"There is no mistery about success.. Do you know even one successful man who didn't tell you about it!! "

Shakthi Kannan

Aug 25, 2010, 12:43:15 AM8/25/10
to gloss-...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

--- On Wed, Aug 25, 2010 at 10:03 AM, vk <vkart...@gmail.com> wrote:
| there are a few geeks following this mailing list. It would
| be of great interest to them.

\--

Then please change the group description at :

http://groups.google.co.in/group/gloss-sastra?hl=en

SK

P.S.: Please don't top-post as well.

This conversation is locked