hi.

Srinaveen(CSE)

Sep 3, 2010, 9:57:11 AM9/3/10
to GLOSS, SASTRA
hey guys ....can u jst help me out for my problem...i m using ubuntu
9.04......i m using an acer laptop . prob is that i cant enable my
wireless device.. thing is my wireless activating hardware device
probably has some problem . so it doesnt get switched on. i wanna know
is there any command line in terminal tht can activate my wireless
device . all the drivers are installed. i checked it ucing the command
line [ lshw ~c network] and the output is [ disabled -(means)make sure
ur device is on].

Shailesh Agarwal

Sep 3, 2010, 11:54:00 PM9/3/10
to gloss-...@googlegroups.com
Run the 'lspci' command and paste the o/p here.
Regards,

Shailesh Agarwal
Final Year , B.TECH - ICT
SASTRA UNIVERSITY