Re: [GLOSS :2321] Gmail Undo Send: Delay time has been increased to 30 seconds!

vk

Aug 25, 2010, 12:56:30 AM8/25/10
to gloss-...@googlegroups.com
#sk: Let go of it.

This topic is now closed.

Karthik

To steal ideas from one person is plagiarism; to steal from many is research.

http://blogofvk.blogspot.com/

Kumar Abhishek

Aug 25, 2010, 1:12:21 AM8/25/10
to gloss-...@googlegroups.com, gloss-...@googlegroups.com
Vk, SK,

You can take this offline.

A general suggestion/guideline to everyone else on the list:

This list is primarily for F/OSS and technology related discussion. However, informative posts are welcome. But whenever posting anything which is directly not related to F/OSS, please prefix your subject line with [off topic] tag.

I will append this instruction in the group description as well.

HTH,
Abhishek
--
"There is no mistery about success.. Do you know even one successful man who didn't tell you about it!! "

Shakthi Kannan

Aug 25, 2010, 1:16:12 AM8/25/10
to gloss-...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

--- On Wed, Aug 25, 2010 at 10:26 AM, vk <vkart...@gmail.com> wrote:
| #sk: Let go of it.

\--

Is it that hard for people to accept a wrong post? :)

I was just wondering why no moderator corrected that, and was curious
how far people would go to circumvent that. I'll stop my discussions
to this thread.

Thanks for your patience,

SK

--