Is Linux for me

natrajan

Oct 15, 2010, 3:48:21 AM10/15/10
to gloss-...@googlegroups.com
Hello everyone,
I never have attended any of the gloss sessions till now. My friend
Gokulakrishna (Kimi) told me so much about Linux.. I am now
interested, and i wll also attend all the future sessions of gloss.
But i have a big question : IS LINUX REALLY FOR ME
I have never used linuxx before. IS it good
Is it really free from viruses
He said it's the most stable os on earth, is this true too
I am typing this mail from the tifac and the question mark sign is not
working ;-)
After his talk about linux to me, i am really interested but i am in a
doubt if he is just promoting his favorite os.
please help me.
Thanking you.
Message has been deleted