I found an interesting site 2010.12.6.13.49.56

Sridhar Mane

Dec 6, 2010, 12:49:49 AM12/6/10
to devel...@thezeitgeistmovement.com
Hi
Im ahmed saber. these days i bought 3 iphone 4G from a website :
www.ebay365.org and i get the very great price and quality products
from them . i want to introduce it to you . when you went their
website and tell them my name ahmed saber . you will get a very great
discount . the website is www.ebay365.org
and dont forget to tell them my name ahmed saber.
Message has been deleted

Sridhar Mane

Dec 6, 2010, 12:43:57 PM12/6/10
to gloss-...@googlegroups.com
Hi,
Sorry for the spam, cant help it, the logs show that Chinese people are opening the account(3 times this month). Have changed the password several times, but still they mange to login. Any tips ?

On Mon, Dec 6, 2010 at 2:52 PM, Gokulakrishna - The Kimi Fan <gokulak...@gmail.com> wrote:
Stop spamming the Mlist.

--
"There is no mistery about success.. Do you know even one successful man who didn't tell you about it!! "