Glorp active discussion groups

Sanjay Minni

Jan 29, 2023, 12:12:33 AM1/29/23
to glorp-group
Hi,

which are the active groups / forums for glorp discussions.
I see some related discussions in Discord-pharo#databases channel and was wondering if there are are any others too

regards
Sanjay

jtuchel

Jan 30, 2023, 4:11:21 AM1/30/23
to glorp-group
the "most active" I know of is this one here in Google Groups.
I personally don't really like the idea of discussing on Discord, but I also would prefer to use good old usenet newsgroup.
So I encourage you to participate here ;-)

Joachim

Sanjay Minni

Jan 30, 2023, 6:01:20 AM1/30/23
to glorp-group
Aah, then, well given the silence here it seems Glorp Users don't need to talk much and / or things are all pretty well sorted out :-D
But to break the silence I have a very basic Glorp design/coding practices related query which I have posted separately in the group.
I am looking forward for some inputs as it could have an impact of effort and maintenance going ahead

I do look forward to get some pointers

Sanjay