I love using glogg tool and found multiple complaints on glogg tool compatibility with Windows 10. I believe I figured out the problem.
As it turns out, since my work migrated me to Windows 10, all my default text files are saves as UCS-2-LE-BOM format and whenever these files are opened with glogg, there are trailing blanks between the characters. If I used Notepad++ editor and save the file as UTF-8 format, glogg tool will display perfectly all the text and all the common features and search works well again. I love this tool, and I hope you guys have the time to support this fix, but if not, I think it’s valuable to share the fix with million of glogg users who also love this tool as much as I.
Thanks guys and gals!