Not able to copy complete search results in glogg

Chinnaiah Golla

Jul 1, 2021, 3:02:48 AM7/1/21
to glogg...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

glogg is a very great tool while working with large size text files.

I have recently observed one problem with glogg.

Problem: Not able to copy complete search results in glogg

Attaching some screen shots for your reference.
1_Search Results.PNG
2_Copy_Search_Results.png
3_Paste_In_New_Text_File.PNG

If observed, only first two lines of search results are only copied.

Help to fix this problem and improve user experience with glogg.

Note: I do not see this problem with Text Editor Notepad++ v7.9.5 (64-bit).

Thanks & Regards,
Chinnaiah Golla
1_Search Results.PNG
2_Copy_Search_Results.png
3_Paste_In_New_Text_File.PNG
glogg_SW_Version_Details.PNG

Anton Filimonov

Jul 1, 2021, 6:52:04 AM7/1/21
to glogg
Hi,

Could you try the same scenario in klogg?

Regards,
Anton Filimonov