Confirmation on Latest Version KLOGG v22.06

Vishal D

Oct 31, 2023, 6:37:44 AM10/31/23
to glogg...@googlegroups.com, Eeswar Venkata Sai Prasan Rampalli, Sridhar Peddapelli

Hi Team,

I am sending this mail regarding the KLOGG v22.06.

We can see that the latest version available for KLOGG is v22.06.

Can you please check and confirm whether the version v22.06 is still supported?

Regards,

Vishal

Vishal D

Nov 2, 2023, 7:58:53 AM11/2/23
to glogg...@googlegroups.com, Eeswar Venkata Sai Prasan Rampalli, Sridhar Peddapelli

Hi Team,

I sent you an email regarding latest version available and whether support is provided still for KLOGG v 22.06 on 31-10-2023 and haven’t heard back yet.

I just wanted to check in and see if you can provide the information regarding whether the KLOGG v22.06 is still supported as soon as possible ?

Regards,

Vishal

Vishal D

Nov 7, 2023, 12:15:22 AM11/7/23
to glogg...@googlegroups.com, Eeswar Venkata Sai Prasan Rampalli, Sridhar Peddapelli

Hi Team,

I sent you an email regarding latest version available and whether support is provided still for KLOGG v 22.06 on 02-11-2023 and haven’t heard back yet.